Pay & benefits: Extremely competitive
Contact type: Permanent
We know that sometimes people can be put off applying for a job if they think they don’t tick every box. If you’re excited about working for a successful company and have a customer-focussed, can-do attitude, go ahead and apply. You could be exactly what we need!
We’re ideally looking for someone with:
- Previous working knowledge of new equipment/system design and development for civil aircraft programmes g. CS-25, ARP4754, DO-160
- Experience in safety assessment process for civil aircraft g. ARP4761, DO-178, DO-254
- The confidence to challenge practices and the willingness to question
- The ability to deal with multiple conflicting requests
About the role
Due to an increase in volume of work from new contracts and to support our continued growth, we’re looking for talented Systems Engineers to join our Systems and Safety team.
Our projects cover both fixed wing and rotary wing aircraft for UK and internationally based customers. Current roles are mainly based in our Bristol office and are likely to require trips to client sites.
For the full job description, please see the download button below.
Founded in 1987, Stirling Dynamics has grown from a handful of expert engineers to a team of 100+ staff. The success of the company is made possible through a customer-focussed, can-do culture. Everything we do is underpinned by our company mission statement:
- To deliver innovative technical services and technology solutions into our core markets
- To build sustainable, beneficial relationships between suppliers, clients and institutions
- To be recognised as an innovator and catalyst of new technologies
- To continue to make valuable investments for the future through education, research and development
Strong financial performance is essential to support investment and growth. Looking forward we aim to achieve the following objectives:
- Increased business development and marketing activities to develop new markets
- Addition of new engineering capabilities to meet emerging customer needs
- Technology refresh for control products and systems
- Increased investment in training and professional development schemes
We offer a range of benefits to our employees to recognise their efforts. Playing hard is equally as important as working hard, so regular events are held throughout the year which provide an ideal opportunity to mix socially.
These roles would be based in our Bristol office.
Occasional travel will be required to our client’s sites both in the UK and internationally.
At Stirling Dynamics we celebrate diversity and know that it’s critical for our success. We work hard to make sure we’re inclusive. So, if you are great at what you do, we want to hear from you!
If you need any adjustments made to the application or selection process so you can do your best, let us know. We will be happy to help.
We review CV’s as we receive them and interview as soon as we receive good applications. We don’t use closing dates. So, please apply as soon as possible to avoiding missing out on this role.
No agencies please.