Pay & Benefits – £30-£40 Per Hour (Dependent on experience)
Location – Bristol
Contract type – Contract (6-12 Months)
We know that sometimes people can be put off applying for a job if they think they don’t tick every box. If you’re excited about working for a successful company and have a customer-focussed, can-do attitude, go ahead and apply. You could be key to our success!
We’re ideally looking for someone with:
- A relevant engineering degree or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience of interacting with internal and external customers on a technical level
- A competent user of MATLAB/Simulink
- Experience with flight dynamics modelling and/or experience modelling hydro-mechanical and/or electro-mechanical systems and/or experience with flight control systems and architecture
About the role
We’re looking for a contract Modelling and Simulation Engineer to join our team in Bristol.
You’ll work within a team responsible for producing models (flight dynamics, flight control, hydraulics, landing gear etc.) for a new aircraft development.
We’re looking for innovative engineers who can be involved with the development of the flight dynamics model and continued development of the system models, together with the integration of the models in a test platform, and carrying out model analysis to further assist the system design and verification.
For the full job description, please see the download button at the bottom of the page.
Founded in 1987, Stirling Dynamics has grown from a handful of expert engineers to a team of 100+ staff. The success of the company is made possible through a customer-focussed, can-do culture. Everything we do is underpinned by our company mission statement:
- To deliver innovative technical services and technology solutions into our core markets
- To build sustainable, beneficial relationships between suppliers, clients and institutions
- To be recognised as an innovator and catalyst of new technologies
- To continue to make valuable investments for the future through education, research and development
Strong financial performance is essential to support investment and growth. Looking forward we aim to achieve the following objectives:
- Increased business development and marketing activities to develop new markets
- Addition of new engineering capabilities to meet emerging customer needs
- Technology refresh for control products and systems
- Increased investment in training and professional development schemes
This role will be based in Bristol.
You may need to travel on occasion although our main office is in Bristol.
At Stirling Dynamics we celebrate diversity and know that it’s critical for our success. We work hard to make sure we’re inclusive. So, if you are great at what you do, we want to hear from you!
If you need any adjustments made to the application or selection process so you can do your best, let us know. We will be happy to help.
We review CV’s as we receive them and interview as soon as we receive good applications. We don’t use closing dates. So, please apply as soon as possible to avoiding missing out on this role.
No agencies please.