Due to an increase in the volume of work from new contracts and supporting continued growth, Stirling Dynamics is looking for a talented Lead Systems/Test Engineer with proven industry and DO-160 experience to join our team.
Solid knowledge of DO-160, Environmental Conditions and Test Procedures for Airborne Equipment, preferably related to commercial aircraft interiors, will be key to the success of this role; as will team leadership experience and a considered client facing attitude to performing the work. The role is to be primarily based in our client’s office in Japan.
The key accountabilities for the role are varied and will include:
- Supporting our clients in certification and compliance with DO-160 requirements.
- Supporting certification test planning activities and documentation.
- Working to resolve test and compliance issues.
- Preparation of certification test reports and certification summary documentation.
- Managing the offload of work to a UK based team of systems engineers.
- Managing the delivery of tasks back into the client’s team.
- Professional attitude – Able to act as a company ambassador
- Ability to appreciate and work with customers of different cultures
- Organised and diligent
- Excellent communication skills
- A flexible, can-do approach
- Ability to deal with multiple conflicting requests
- Self-motivated to see tasks through to successful completion
Application deadline: 31/05/2019