Due to an increase in the volume of work from new contracts and supporting continued growth, Stirling Dynamics is looking for talented Systems/Test Engineers with proven industry and DO-160 experience to join our team.
Solid knowledge of DO-160, Environmental Conditions and Test Procedures for Airborne Equipment, preferably related to commercial aircraft interiors, will be key to the success of this role as will a considered client facing attitude to performing the work. The role is based in our Clifton office in Bristol with national and international travel opportunities to our clients’ sites.
The key accountabilities for the role are varied and will include:
- Supporting our clients in certification and compliance with DO-160 requirements.
- Supporting certification test planning activities and documentation.
- Working to resolve test and compliance issues.
- Preparation of certification test reports and certification summary documentation.
- Professional attitude
- Organised and diligent
- Excellent communication skills
- A flexible, can-do approach
- Ability to deal with multiple conflicting requests
- Self-motivated to see tasks through to successful completion
Application deadline: 31/05/2019