Pay & Benefits – From £35 – £50 Per Hour (Dependent on experience)
Location – Bristol
Contract type – Contract 3-6 months
We know that sometimes people can be put off applying for a job if they think they don’t tick every box. If you’re excited about working for a successful company and have an innovative, customer-focussed, can-do attitude, go ahead and apply. You could be exactly what we need!
We’re ideally looking for someone with:
- Working knowledge of C and C++
- Bachelor’s Degree qualified (e.g. Software Engineering, Computer Science, Embedded Systems)
- Awareness of DevOps, continuous integration and tooling: JIRA, Perforce, GIT, Jenkins, etc.
About the role
We’re looking for contract Software Verification Engineer’s to join our team in Bristol.
You’ll be a key part of the software team providing in-house software engineering capability to our business.
Working across our portfolio of aerospace, training/simulation and marine systems programmes, the ideal candidate will be flexible, willing to learn and value a changing environment. Your ability to work from rapid concepts to more formal safety critical development projects and work closely with control and simulation engineers is essential to success in this role.
You must be willing to undergo and obtain UK Security Clearance. Applications from individuals working at systems level V&V will also be considered.
For the full job description, please go to the download button at the bottom of the page.
Founded in 1987, Stirling Dynamics has grown from a handful of expert engineers to a team of 100+ staff. The success of the company is made possible through a customer-focussed, can-do culture. Everything we do is underpinned by our company mission statement:
- To deliver innovative technical services and technology solutions into our core markets
- To build sustainable, beneficial relationships between suppliers, clients and institutions
- To be recognised as an innovator and catalyst of new technologies
- To continue to make valuable investments for the future through education, research and development
Strong financial performance is essential to support investment and growth. Looking forward we aim to achieve the following objectives:
- Increased business development and marketing activities to develop new markets
- Addition of new engineering capabilities to meet emerging customer needs
- Technology refresh for control products and systems
- Increased investment in training and professional development schemes
We offer a range of benefits to our employees to recognise their efforts. Playing hard is equally as important as working hard, so regular events are held throughout the year which provide an ideal opportunity to mix socially.
This role will be based in our Bristol office. However, travel may be required on occasion.
At Stirling Dynamics we celebrate diversity. We work hard to make sure we’re inclusive. So, if you are great at what you do, we want to hear from you!
If you need any adjustments made to the application or selection process so you can do your best, let us know. We will be happy to help.
We review CV’s as we receive them and interview as soon as we receive good applications. We don’t use closing dates. So, please apply as soon as possible to avoiding missing out on this role.
No agencies please.