Pay & Benefits – £40-£55 Hourly Rate (Dependent on experience)
Location – Japan
Contract type – Contract (12-18 Months)
We know that sometimes people can be put off applying for a job if they think they don’t tick every box. If you’re excited about working for a successful engineering consultancy and have a customer-focussed, can-do attitude, go ahead and apply. You could be key to our success!
We’re ideally looking for someone with:
- Significant working knowledge of Aircraft Avionic Systems (ATA 22)
- Previous systems design process and methodologies (ARP4754A/ARP4761)
- Working Knowledge of FAA 14 CRF Part 25/EASA Certification (CS) 25 – Large Aeroplanes
- Previous knowledge of new equipment/system design and development for civil aircraft programmes
- Working knowledge of certification activities – certification planning and certification summary/compliance
About the role
We’re looking for a new Senior Safety Engineer in Avionics to join our team.
Your solid knowledge of aircraft Avionic Systems and CS/FAA regulations and compliance will be key to the success of this role; as will a considered client facing attitude to performing the work.
Stirling’s projects cover both fixed wing and rotary wing aircraft for UK and internationally based customers.
The role is to be primarily based in our client’s office in Japan; however, there may be a requirement to travel or possibly relocate to the United Sates where aircraft flight testing is performed.
For the full job description, please see the download button at the bottom of the page.
Founded in 1987, Stirling Dynamics has grown from a handful of expert engineers to a team of 100+ staff. The success of the company is made possible through a customer-focussed, can-do culture. Everything we do is underpinned by our company mission statement:
- To deliver innovative technical services and technology solutions into our core markets
- To build sustainable, beneficial relationships between suppliers, clients and institutions
- To be recognised as an innovator and catalyst of new technologies
- To continue to make valuable investments for the future through education, research and development
Strong financial performance is essential to support investment and growth. Looking forward we aim to achieve the following objectives:
- Increased business development and marketing activities to develop new markets
- Addition of new engineering capabilities to meet emerging customer needs
- Technology refresh for control products and systems
- Increased investment in training and professional development schemes
This role will be based in Japan.
At Stirling Dynamics we celebrate diversity and know that it’s critical for our success. We work hard to make sure we’re inclusive. So, if you are great at what you do, we want to hear from you!
If you need any adjustments made to the application or selection process so you can do your best, let us know. We will be happy to help.
We review CV’s as we receive them and interview as soon as we receive good applications. We don’t use closing dates. So, please apply as soon as possible to avoiding missing out on this role.