The successful candidate will be involved in general business, project and office administration. This includes the provision of support in preparing expense reports, timesheet management, invoicing, purchase ordering, meeting organisation, liaising with reception for travel and accommodation arrangements and documentation management. In addition, any other reasonable support request from members of the Executive Management or Business and Project Teams.
This role would suit someone who wishes to work flexible hours on reduced hours basis (minimum of 25 to a maximum of 37.5 hours a week). The initial contract period is 1-year fixed term, with a potential to extend.
Due to some restrictions with our work the individual must be able to pass a Baseline Personnel Security Standard (BPSS) check and be capable of achieving UK Security Clearance.
- Supporting the general administration needs of the Executive, Business and Project Management teams.
- General office duties: scanning, filing, expenses management, meeting organisation, visitor and client management, travel booking, email and phone communication tracking.
- Project related duties: timesheet management of offsite workers, basic project accounting, invoicing, purchase ordering, tracking of recruitment requests and training requests.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all internal departments as required.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- 5 GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English at least at Grade C (or equivalent).
- Competent user of Microsoft office suite; including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to manage own workload and work to deadlines.
- Numerate with excellent attention to detail.
- Self-starter, able to work without direction.
- Confident in prioritisation and managing multiple tasks.
- Effective in communication, both written and verbal.
Application deadline: 17/11/2019