We have an opening for a Marketing Apprentice to join the team.
You will split your time equally between general marketing coordination support and leading internal communications across the company, as well as providing ad hoc HR administration support.
A passion for digital, you will play a key role in capturing and communicating content via our internal and external digital channels. You will be a brand guardian—working to ensure our brand voice and personality is communicated consistently across all internal and external content.
The successful candidate will need to be self-motivated, have a strong eye for detail and be capable of building good working relationships with a wide range of people, both internally and externally.
- Help develop and drive the internal communication plan for the company. Coordinating closely with our global parent organisation.
- Provide support to the Marketing Manager in delivery of key marketing strategies, plus initiatives aimed at driving brand awareness and to achieve business targets.
- Support internal and external marketing and online engagement.
- Assisting with photography and video content creation.
- Researching and writing blog/social posts across LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
- Support events and exhibition coordination.
- Proof reading marketing materials – particularly our brochures.
- Provide administration support.
- Support employee engagement projects.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Excellent written and verbal communication plus strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel etc.
- Previous marketing and project management experience would be beneficial including event management, marketing, communications or exec level admin.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud is desirable.
- Experience with content creation for digital and a passion for social media marketing.
- CIM student/membership is desirable.
- A highly organised individual with a strong attention to detail and ability to complete tasks to a high level of quality.
- Excellent time management skills with a strong sense of urgency.
FACTS AND FIGURES
Pay & Benefits – Competitive Package
Department – Marketing
Reporting to – Marketing Manager
Location – Bristol – Stoke Gifford
Contract type – Full-time, fixed term contract
Job Reference – 21/16
Application deadline: 07/05/2021