Stirling Dynamics Aerospace Technical Services Sector is now seeking to recruit multiple contract engineers to support upcoming programmes of work within Stirling facilities and/or on-site (Asia) with our customer. The Senior Modelling and Simulation Engineers will work within a team responsible for producing models (flight dynamics, flight control, hydraulics, landing gear etc.) for a new aircraft development. The work involves the development of the flight dynamics model and/or continued development of the system models, together with the integration of the models in a test platform, and carrying out model analysis to further assist the system design and verification.
- Interact with internal and external customers on a technical level.
- Deliver engineering solutions at a consistently high standard (self-checking results).
- Maintain the project documentation in line with the quality plan.
- Manage multiple tasks and deliver within agreed timescales and budgets.
- Interact with other engineers on a technical and project level.
Application deadline: 29/03/2019